Handling of personal information of ASA Toku Magazine
Handling of personal information of ASA Toku Magazine (operated by ASA Jiyugaoka)
The personal information entered on this website is held by ASA Toku Magazine (operated by ASA Jiyugaoka).
(1) Basic policy for personal information protection
ASA Toku Magazine (operated by ASA Jiyugaoka) (hereinafter referred to as "this service"), as a business operator handling personal information, treats personal information from customers carefully, protects customer's personal information, and gains further trust. With the aim of providing high-quality services, we will establish the basic policy of personal information protection and fulfill our responsibility to protect personal information.
(2) Personal information held
This service mainly holds the following information as customer's personal information.
(2) -1 Customer's personal information provided at the time of application for products (newspapers, magazines, etc.) handled by this service, such as name, address, telephone number, and customer's personal information written in contracts, etc.
(2) -2 Subscription history, service provision information, etc. that occur with the continuation of subscription, etc.
(2) -3 Financial institution account information provided for payment of products handled by this service, such as newspaper subscription fees.
(2) -4 Personal information provided at the time of application / participation in this service and events / services conducted by this service organization ASA
In addition, we may handle the following personal information of customers.
* A membership organization operated by Asahi Shimbun, group companies, etc., and personal information such as name and address provided to each ASA by the organization when it is necessary to check the subscription status of members.
* Personal information such as name and address provided to deliver products from each ASA in businesses, sweepstakes, and services conducted by Asahi Shimbun and group companies.
(3) Purpose of use of personal information
Newspaper subscriptions are contracted with the ASA responsible for delivering newspapers in your area. The personal information we receive will be used by the ASA in charge for delivery, collection, continuation of subscription, recommendation of re-contract, etc., as well as for the following.
(3) -1 Delivery and provision of goods and services
(3) -2 Information on products, services, and entertainment
(3) -3 Survey for improvement of existing products / services and development of new products / services
(3) -4 Information on products, services, and events provided by partner companies, etc., and sending gifts and questionnaires
In addition, the acquired personal information may be processed so that it cannot be identified and then provided to third parties, including affiliated companies. In addition, within the scope of business development of this service, we will obtain the consent of the customer when adding or changing the purpose of use.
In addition, in this service, after clarifying the purpose of use in advance, we may collect your personal information within the range necessary to fulfill the purpose of use. In this case, this service will use it within the scope of the stated purpose of use. In addition, if we obtain the consent of the customer in advance, we may use it within the scope of the consent.
(4) Shared use of personal information with Asahi Shimbun and others
This service will share the acquired personal information with the Asahi Shimbun Group (Asahi Shimbun, group companies of Asahi Shimbun, and the newspaper sales office ASA that handles Asahi Shimbun) for the following purposes.
(4)-1 Delivery and provision of goods and services
(4) -2 Information on products, services, and entertainment
(4) -3 Survey for improvement of existing products / services and development of new products / services
(4) -4 Information on products, services, and events provided by partner companies, etc., and sending gifts and questionnaires
For deliveries, various information, surveys, etc. that fall under (4) -1 to (4) -4 above, notification functions such as e-mail and apps, telephone lines, mailings, courier services including mail, and visits by staff Use means such as.
We will handle your personal information safely and appropriately in accordance with laws and regulations and the personal information protection policy (http://www.all-asa.jp/kojin_info.htm). In addition, the Asahi Shimbun Group will share personal information only when the Asahi Shimbun Group notifies the customer that the personal information of the customer will be shared.
For other matters to be announced regarding shared use, please see the description of the personal information protection policy above.
(5) Matters concerning shared use
Matters concerning the shared use of personal information in the Asahi Shimbun Group are as follows.
・ Items of personal information to be shared
Name, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, occupation, email address and other items notified to the Asahi Shimbun Group by customers
・ Scope of joint users
Asahi Shimbun, group companies of Asahi Shimbun, and newspaper sales offices (ASA) that handle Asahi Shimbun such as this service
Please see below for a list of Asahi Shimbun group companies that are included in the scope of joint users.
·purpose of use
As described in the "Purpose of use of personal information" column above
・ Person in charge of managing personal information for shared use
Asahi Shimbun Co., Ltd.
(6) Protection and management of personal information
We will establish personal information protection policies and management rules for personal information protection, and in accordance with the spirit of the Personal Information Protection Law, we will comply with laws and other norms related to personal information protection. In addition, we will strive to educate and enlighten employees and raise awareness of personal information protection.
When managing customer's personal information, we will manage it appropriately under the management manager specified by each ASA, and pay the utmost attention to prevent leakage to the outside. In addition, we will implement appropriate and reasonable level of safety measures against unauthorized access from the outside, or dangers such as loss, destruction, and falsification.
(7) Outsourcing of personal information
We may outsource the handling of personal information within the scope of the purpose of use specified in (4). We will select a contractor who is recognized to handle personal information appropriately, and even the contractor will thoroughly prohibit the management, confidentiality, and re-provision of personal information, and it will be appropriate to prevent leakage of customer's personal information. We will carry out various management.
(8) Provision to a third party
We will not disclose or provide your personal information to a third party outside the Asahi Shimbun Group without your consent. However, we may disclose or provide personal information without the consent of the customer if it is required by law or if it is necessary for the protection of human rights or the public interest, etc., as required by the Personal Information Protection Law.
(9) Disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc.
For disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc. of the customer's personal information, please contact the inquiries published by Asahi Shimbun on the website, etc., or the inquiries of each ASA you are dealing with (region). If you would like to check the ASA, please contact the following. Toll-free number: 0120-33-0843 Reception desk: 7:00 to 21:00). At that time, we will verify your identity to protect your personal information. Please note.
If the personal information provided to this service is incorrect, the customer can request the correction of the personal information. We will investigate the matter without delay and make corrections if there are any reasons that require corrections.
We were requested to suspend or delete the personal data held by this service because it violates the restrictions on the purpose of use (Article 16 of the Personal Information Protection Law) and proper acquisition (Article 17 of the same law). In that case, this service will investigate without delay, and if it is found that there is a reason for the request, we will suspend the use to the extent necessary to correct the violation. As a result of the investigation, if it is decided not to take measures such as suspension of use, we will notify the customer.
(10) Disclosure procedures and fees
Regarding the procedure for requesting disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc. of personal information from customers, please send it directly to the service in charge of the customer using the format prepared by Asahi Shimbun and this website, or send it by mail. Please submit it to Asahi Shimbun or the service in charge. At that time, we will verify your identity to protect your personal information. Please note. In addition, we will charge 500 yen each time as a fee.